- The Variable Speed Vacuum Pump Control allows more efficient production of vacuum as vacuum is produced based upon demand.
- Vacuum demand will change throughout milking depending upon whether units are being attached, units being removed etc.
- This reduces energy use and therefore reduces electricity expenditure.
- Additionally, the system can reduce noise levels and extend the life of the vacuum pump and motor by reducing wear and tear.
How it works:
- System uses digital vacuum sensor to constantly monitor the vacuum level.
- Digital vacuum sensor either included in ATL Auto Wash Pro automatic plant washer or ATL Remote Vacuum Sensor.
- System will only increase or decrease the speed of the vacuum pumps if the vacuum level changes.
- The vacuum level will change based on the demand for vacuum - putting a cluster on an animal increases demand and removing a cluster from an animal decreases demand.
- Set minimum and maximum vacuum pump speeds to match your vacuum pump specifications.
- Digital vacuum sensor and invertor drive in separate boxes to maximise flexibility during installation.
- Available for 1 phase input versions for motor sizes 2.2kW, 3.0kW, and 4.0kW. IMPORTANT - Requires 3 phase motor on vacuum pump.
- Available for 3 phase input versions for motor sizes 2.2kW, 3.0kW, 4.0kW, 5.5kW, 7.5kW and 11kW.
- Invertor unit includes filter and choke to prevent electrical interference and is therefore suitable for use with 134.2kHz RFID systems.
- Includes manual run setting on the front of the invertor for emergency control.
Return on Investment (ROI):