WANTED - DEALERS AND DISTRIBUTORS
We are expanding our global distribution network. If you would like to be part of a growing company that designs and manufactures 90% of the products that it sells, where you can talk to the person who designed it and get the support you deserve, please get in touch via the contact us page.
How does it work?
The majority of dairy farmers like to buy from local people and companies, who know the market, know the area, speak their language and understand their culture. We recognise the importance of the local independent dealer and our policy is based around only supplying our products through them.
Why become an ATL dealer or distributor?
- We have just started to build our dealer and distributor network, so be one of the first in the market;
- A dedicated technical support team who understand the products and can provide detailed telephone support;
- Complete understanding of electronic products as designed and manufactured ourselves;
- Attractive profit margin for very competitively priced products;
- Excellent training for you and your staff;
- Great pricing for end customer with long product life cycle;
- Flexible engagement possible for one or all product lines.
What do you need to have?
- Ability and motivation to sell and service technical products for milking machines on dairy farms;
- A customer focused approach, whereby customer satisfaction is paramount, and you are prepared to go the extra mile to achieve it;
- An understanding of electronic technology and preferably milking machines;
- Strong knowledge of your market and territory.
It takes drive, ambition and energy to become a successful dealer or distributor of ATL equipment, if you have it, we'd like to hear from you.