The system is very simple to use. As the animals occupy the stalls, they are identified by individual stall antennas, fed the corrrect ration and their milk yield is stored for future use. If any animals have any health attentions set against them, a warning sounds and you decide whether to feed or milk the animal.
No more cow number keying means you are ready to start miling as soon as the first cow is in her stall, saving valuable milking time.
- Simple, accurate and easy to use
- Automatically feed rations and store milk yields when linked to milk meters
- Individual stall antennas - the only way to guarantee the right cow in the right stall, each and every time
- Uses low cost, battery free Allflex HDX electronic ear tags
- Health attention warning system for slow milkers, mastitis and many more
- Customisable to suit most herringbone and rotary milking parlours
Herringbone Parlour System Features:
- Simply flick a scan switch on herringbones and the feeding / milk yield storing is done
- Speeds up loading with ATL's unique pre-feed facility
- Saves valuable milking time, up to 20 minutes per 100 cows milked in a feeding herringbone parlour
- Versions available for sheep and goats, as well as cows
Rotary Parlour System Features:
- Animals identified as they occupy the stall - no buttons to press or switches to flick
- Loudspeaker announcement of health attentions
- Health attentions warning system for slow milkers, mastitis by quarter and many more*
- Low yield warning if animal has not produced her expected yield*
Control System Features:
- Herringbone parlour - either MicroMarque3S or PC based control system
- Rotary parlour - PC based MicroMarque4 control system only
*Only available when connected to milk meter system.